cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No "scorewatch" activity or change in my EQ score since 2/8/09?

tag
Ned505
Contributor

No "scorewatch" activity or change in my EQ score since 2/8/09?

I heard that EQ is/has? changed what and when they will report an individuals FICO score.  Since being on this site I always saw something at the beginning of each month.  An up or a down or a no-change.  But nothing since 2/8/09. 

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: No "scorewatch" activity or change in my EQ score since 2/8/09?

Ned505 wrote:

I heard that EQ is/has? changed what and when they will report an individuals FICO score.  Since being on this site I always saw something at the beginning of each month.  An up or a down or a no-change.  But nothing since 2/8/09. 

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Hi Ned505....There haven't been any recent changes to Score Watch that would affect what changes you'll be alerted to. While it's possible to not have any changes that would trigger an alert since 2/8/09, I'd suggest pulling an updated report to check for any such changes. Then if you feel you should have been alerted, contact myFICO Customer Support and they can have it looked into. We've added a free EFX report to your SW. Good luck!
Message 2 of 3
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

Re: No "scorewatch" activity or change in my EQ score since 2/8/09?

Kudos to Barry for awesome customer service.

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.