Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not very happy with MyFICO business practice

tag
CreditKnight_850
Valued Member

Not very happy with MyFICO business practice

Hi,

I have been a long time user of myFICO, a year ago i renewed my subscription to ScoreWatch product using a discount which was available at that point and it was good for a year. So after the year ends, i was free to cancel the subscription or subscribe again for whatever duration i wanted. Now, there is again a discount promotion going on and on time for my subscription renewal, but customer service is not letting me use that and on top of it i just got charged today for full amount and if i want to cancel they don't want to refund me anything!

This is not the way to treat your loyal customers, first you don't want them to avail discounts second you don't refund them for the service they have not even used so far. Obviously i thought myFICO is good business but you actually see the true colors of people when you have problems and customer service is pathetic in solving the problems.

Thanks,

Khawar

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Not very happy with MyFICO business practice

My apologies for the late reply.  I've been away and have been playing catch up....  Smiley Sad

I can only think that there must have been some mixup in terms of what the customer service rep understood your request to be.  We've now refunded your most recent monthly charge and would be willing to cancel your current subscription and re-enroll you at 30% off the regular price.  Please send me a private message letting me know you'd like to do this and I'll see that the current subscription is canceled and that you receive a promo code for the discount so you can re-enroll.

Sorry you've had this unofortunate experience.  We do, in fact, care very much about our loyal customers and I appreciate that you've brought this to my attention!

-Barry

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.