Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing updates here, help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing updates here, help!

Purchased the highest package, paid up front for a year. Been a member for a week and the FICO's have not changed, nor have I seen any alerts come through. Yes, I know, a week is a short time, but I've had activity. In fact CK sent alerts for 3 HP's during my initial app spree along with a a decrease in TU scores. The scores on the dashboard here have my join date of last week, no updates, no alerts received. Am I doing something wrong? What is my payment allocated for if the info is not pulled frequently here?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nothing updates here, help!

I have the same complaint.  Just suddenly all the score updates and alerts have stopped ??  I KNOW for a fact my Experian score has not been updated this week because Experian themselves updated me by 34 points on their credit tracker website yet nothing has changed here.  I'm certain there have been changes to my TransUntion and equifax scores as well yet no changes here....???  I called customer service to complain, got put on hold and the rep never came back.  I'm really ticked off about this !

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Ive had updates to all three CBs and nothing has reported here

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Between free CK (EQ & TU) and subscribing to Experian Credit Tracker Monitoring (unlimited daily pulls of EX credit report and score), I get reliable, up to date info from all three bureaus for less money. If myFICO offered three bureau monitoring along with daily credit reports, that would be fantastic - a service I'd likely sign up for, assuming the price was reasonable.

I'm surprised reading about all the issues here, since the myFICO website is slick looking with seemingly enticing products and great forums. I get the sense myFICO sale of reports / scores to consumer business model is being eroded by the free alternatives, and myFICO is simply squeezing out whatever revenue they can. Increased prices (services here seem more expensive than in the past) can be a sign of a service in huge demand, but also, conversely, can be a sign of a service that's becoming irrelevant. Don't know...

Bottom line, I can't understand how such problems can be happening with myFICO. Automated credit report pulls are done all the time by numerous companies - it's not some new fangled feature.

I'm keeping an open mind with myFICO, but am wary subscribing right now until these problems are addressed; prices reduced and/or service offerings improved (ie. including daily credit reports).

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does no one ever reply to these complaints in this ssection from MyFico?

Message 5 of 7
AyalaZero
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does no one ever reply to these complaints in this ssection from MyFico?

It sure doesn't seem like it.  You'd figure they would have someone monitoring this portion of the Community board every so often.  Guess not.

Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll be canceling soon too if I don't start getting updates.

I've had quite a few cards added over the past week (and added as an AU on a few others) - and every other credit monitoring site I'm on has sent me alerts.  MyFico is the only one that hasn't updated at all, and they're also the only one I'm actually paying for.  Ridiculous.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.