New Contributor
xi

On ScoreWatch now; Best/Cheapest Way to Get TU Score?

I'm seeing what appear to be two options:

1) Buy the TU score outright for $20, or

2) Subscribe to TU Quarterly Monitoring for $5/mo w/ 3 mos min

Am I missing something, or would it save me $5 to just subscribe to the quarterly ($15 total) and cancel it? In any case, is there a cheaper way to get the TU score?

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: On ScoreWatch now; Best/Cheapest Way to Get TU Score?

xi wrote:

I'm seeing what appear to be two options:

1) Buy the TU score outright for $20, or

2) Subscribe to TU Quarterly Monitoring for $5/mo w/ 3 mos min

Am I missing something, or would it save me $5 to just subscribe to the quarterly ($15 total) and cancel it? In any case, is there a cheaper way to get the TU score?

Yep, that's the cheapest. If you don't cancel, know that you can get 20% off future TU FICO reports in between the 3 months. Also, seems like there's a current promo going on. Seems like I saw something on the home page about a discount of some sort.

New Contributor
xi

Re: On ScoreWatch now; Best/Cheapest Way to Get TU Score?

Thanks for the response. Just found a discount code and did the one-time TU score for $16 and, while that's a dollar more than the three-month plan, I'm also not in danger of potentially forgetting to cancel in three months. :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}