Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orman's Fico Kit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orman's Fico Kit

I just purchased Suze Orman's myFico Kit and I was wondering if my score is going to update every month or every quarter without buying another report again? It says it is good for a year, but is my report and score going to update without another purchase? I would hope for the money I spent on this, it would!!! Someone please advise! Thanks! Kari
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orman's Fico Kit

You will have access to the current report you have now for up to a year, the other ones only give you 30 days I believe.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

REALLY? I don't need to see the same one for a year! I want to see changes! Damnit, I guess I bought the wrong one! Thanks!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The nice thing about the Suze Kit is the other features, which I do like to use, and have been using.  When I first bought the kit I was looking for a way to track how I should pay down my cc's. They have a debt eliminator section which you input your balances and apr's and tell it how much you can afford to pay for cc for the month and it will calculate how much and which ones you should pay down first. Now, that is something that you have to update yourself tho every month, what your current balances are etc. I bought the kit in late dec, I bought new reports at the end of March, the Suze kit updates with each new report you get which is kinda nice, as I imputed my monthly cc debt data it saw that my avg fico score had went up and let me know that I should contact my cc company  and ask for a apr reduction as my fico score was higher and I should qualify for it. They even provided a script for it. I thought this was a nice feature. I also like the section about Can I afford this house, as this is one of the reasons I want to get my finances in check, since it knows my most current fico scores (last ones I purchased) it tells me what to expect in regards to interest rates and so forth. 
  I have been using True Credit to see changes to my actual credit report,  Im new to that product so cant really say how accurate it is but it allows you to pull every day with a monthly charge of about 15 bucks, Im trying it out for about a month to see if I like it. But just remember Myfico is the only spot you can get your true FICO scores, true credit will give you scores but they are not FICO's but FAKO's.
   Hope some of this helps..
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it did help. I didn't really have much credit card debt. I just paid off the last of that. I have student loans. The reason my credit sucks is my horrible payment history, which I know will heal over time. Every couple of months I'll try to apply for an auto loan, with no such luck. So inquiries are hurting my credit too...I am impatient and want to see changes immediately. I wanted something that I could check all my scores and do it monthly. I thought the kit did that. So I will just have to sit tight and wait.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.