cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overwhelmed - which is the best product?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overwhelmed - which is the best product?

I currently use TC, I am now embarrased to look back on my naive excitement because I thought I was getting all three authentic credit scores unlimited.  It wasn't until I discovered this forum that I became educated about real FICO vs. the FAKOS.

With all of the hard work I am dedicating, I want a more accurate glimpse of my progress or in the case of my recent app frenzy, regression.  However, I am overwhelmed by the varying features and limitations of all the available products out there - not to mention being clear that scores are genuine FICO.

I would like to find a way to do two basic things:
1) monitor all three bureaus unlimited
2) get FICO score monitoring with current score given at alert (no EX product for this right?)

I am a little uncomfortable choosing myfico's Score Watch due to the trouble that many users have posted about.  In myfico's defense, the complaints do seem to be within a certain time frame and perhaps the new updated system is much better.

Everyone please share what you use to monitor reports and FICOs and your satisfaction in regards to product service, accuracy and price.

TIA

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Overwhelmed - which is the best product?

TC is a great product to monitor changes in your REPORTS-
The advice and scores are usless-

I would order Fico complete (use the discount code on the home page for 20% off) this will give you a FICO score for all three.
There is not a service that monitors all 3 FICO scores-

A FICO complete every 6 months  or before a major credit application-

I think all the SW issues have been resolved- I am 6 months into my 2nd year with it and I love it.

Message Edited by Timothy on 07-19-2008 08:11 PM
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.