Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for the transunion report with Score watch trial

tag
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Paid for the transunion report with Score watch trial

Report was not provided although the receipt says I paid for transunion i got equifax only

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Paid for the transunion report with Score watch trial

Can you post what it says?

ScoreWatch only provides your EQ report and monitors EQ only. You can't get your TU FICO from there. The only products you can get your TU FICO report is via FICO Standard, FICO Quarterly Monitoring, and Suze's FICO Platinum Kit.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried clicking on the "My Account"  tab at the top of the page, maybe after you completed the purchase the system just took you directly to your EQ SW free trial score and report.

Try clicking on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page and see if your TU report is there.

Hopefully that will work, if not, Barry will assist you, or you can call MyFico CS @ 1-800-319-4433

Best of Luck!!

Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@JusdoNit wrote:

Report was not provided although the receipt says I paid for transunion i got equifax only

Hi JusdoNit,

Looks like you got your EQ report and score through your Free Trial Score Watch order and a TU report and score.  As Mustanglvr said, check your My Account (top of page) and you should both.

-Barry

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.