Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help!

tag
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Please help!

so i just received an alert that my EQ score changed from 682 to 677 due to recent late payment.

paid to pull my report and nothing has changed. no late payments showing!

what am i overlooking?
5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Please help!

Do you have any baddies that updated within the month of August (e.g. Reported Date, DOLA change, Status as of Date)?

Message 2 of 7
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Do you have any baddies that updated within the month of August (e.g. Reported Date, DOLA change, Status as of Date)?

Went through my entire report, both pulled from here - and dispute initiated report through EQ directly.  Nothing has changed with regards to late.  Both reports (here and there) show 0 accounts late ever

What HAS changed is that it says (when comparing me to FICO high achievers) that my last late pmt was 3 years 4 months ago.  When the only derog I have my report is the repo reporting from 2007, but its actual entry shows last payment 05/2008 at which point it was CO'd.

This is both freaking me out and driving me nuts.

Message 3 of 7
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Repo-ed wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Went through my entire report, both pulled from here - and dispute initiated report through EQ directly.  Nothing has changed with regards to late.  Both reports (here and there) show 0 accounts late ever

What HAS changed is that it says (when comparing me to FICO high achievers) that my last late pmt was 3 years 4 months ago.  When the only derog I have my report is the repo reporting from 2007, but its actual entry shows last payment 05/2008 at which point it was CO'd.

This is both freaking me out and driving me nuts.

Perhaps you've been re~bucketed ??  Maybe your derog aged past a certain point and you were moved into a different FICO scoring bucket.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 7
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

I guess that is possible, but wondering how EQ has changed my date of last DEQ from 5 years ago to 3 years ago with no change in the actual report.

Message 5 of 7
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Repo-ed wrote:

I guess that is possible, but wondering how EQ has changed my date of last DEQ from 5 years ago to 3 years ago with no change in the actual report.

No idea.   Might be worth pulling the complete report from Equifax just to make sure that nothing really changed.  

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 6 of 7
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

@Repo-ed wrote:

No idea.   Might be worth pulling the complete report from Equifax just to make sure that nothing really changed.  

@pizzadude wrote:

@Repo-ed wrote:

Think I may do just that - thanks

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.