Reply
Valued Contributor
Repo-ed
Posts: 2,960
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Please help!

so i just received an alert that my EQ score changed from 682 to 677 due to recent late payment.

paid to pull my report and nothing has changed. no late payments showing!

what am i overlooking?
5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board and $500 secured CC
12/2014: 750+ scores across the board and $80k in revolving credit

Get those baddies removed!!!
Moderator Emeritus
llecs
Posts: 32,869
Registered: ‎08-04-2007
0

Re: Please help!

Do you have any baddies that updated within the month of August (e.g. Reported Date, DOLA change, Status as of Date)?

Valued Contributor
Repo-ed
Posts: 2,960
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: Please help!


llecs wrote:

Do you have any baddies that updated within the month of August (e.g. Reported Date, DOLA change, Status as of Date)?


Went through my entire report, both pulled from here - and dispute initiated report through EQ directly.  Nothing has changed with regards to late.  Both reports (here and there) show 0 accounts late ever

 

What HAS changed is that it says (when comparing me to FICO high achievers) that my last late pmt was 3 years 4 months ago.  When the only derog I have my report is the repo reporting from 2007, but its actual entry shows last payment 05/2008 at which point it was CO'd.

 

This is both freaking me out and driving me nuts.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board and $500 secured CC
12/2014: 750+ scores across the board and $80k in revolving credit

Get those baddies removed!!!
Moderator
pizzadude
Posts: 9,674
Registered: ‎01-28-2010
0

Re: Please help!


Repo-ed wrote:

llecs wrote:

Do you have any baddies that updated within the month of August (e.g. Reported Date, DOLA change, Status as of Date)?


Went through my entire report, both pulled from here - and dispute initiated report through EQ directly.  Nothing has changed with regards to late.  Both reports (here and there) show 0 accounts late ever

 

What HAS changed is that it says (when comparing me to FICO high achievers) that my last late pmt was 3 years 4 months ago.  When the only derog I have my report is the repo reporting from 2007, but its actual entry shows last payment 05/2008 at which point it was CO'd.

 

This is both freaking me out and driving me nuts.


Perhaps you've been re~bucketed ??  Maybe your derog aged past a certain point and you were moved into a different FICO scoring bucket.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Valued Contributor
Repo-ed
Posts: 2,960
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: Please help!

I guess that is possible, but wondering how EQ has changed my date of last DEQ from 5 years ago to 3 years ago with no change in the actual report.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board and $500 secured CC
12/2014: 750+ scores across the board and $80k in revolving credit

Get those baddies removed!!!
Moderator
pizzadude
Posts: 9,674
Registered: ‎01-28-2010
0

Re: Please help!


Repo-ed wrote:

I guess that is possible, but wondering how EQ has changed my date of last DEQ from 5 years ago to 3 years ago with no change in the actual report.


No idea.   Might be worth pulling the complete report from Equifax just to make sure that nothing really changed.  

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Valued Contributor
Repo-ed
Posts: 2,960
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: Please help!


pizzadude wrote:

Repo-ed wrote:

I guess that is possible, but wondering how EQ has changed my date of last DEQ from 5 years ago to 3 years ago with no change in the actual report.


No idea.   Might be worth pulling the complete report from Equifax just to make sure that nothing really changed.  



pizzadude wrote:

Repo-ed wrote:

I guess that is possible, but wondering how EQ has changed my date of last DEQ from 5 years ago to 3 years ago with no change in the actual report.


No idea.   Might be worth pulling the complete report from Equifax just to make sure that nothing really changed.  


Think I may do just that - thanks

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board and $500 secured CC
12/2014: 750+ scores across the board and $80k in revolving credit

Get those baddies removed!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}