Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible MyFICO credit pulls database?

tag
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Possible MyFICO credit pulls database?

Wouldn't it be nice if MyFico had a credit pulls database that reflected the results of those who were granted or denied credit with supporting factors (CL, Scores, State of Residency, Credit Bureau(s) accessed, Income, Reason for denial, etc.)? That would be great. I know another site does provide such a database, but their data is not current. This could really help potential applicants by preventing a HP for credit they may not qualify for. Just a wishful thought.

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Possible MyFICO credit pulls database?

Yes! I think it would be a good idea.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Possible MyFICO credit pulls database?

When time allows I find a fair amount of users post good details about their Hard Pull Experiences throughout myFICO Community Forum.

(Only wish I would have spent more time researching PenFed)

However, a quick reference database could be useful. Then again the monthly upkeep as banks changing their policies could make the project a bad image for the site if the volunteers upkeeping the data moved on to other things in their life.  Just my two cents. (Feedback)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.