cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Suze Orman Platinum, cannot add Score Watch??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Purchased Suze Orman Platinum, cannot add Score Watch??

Disregard the TO DO tag reference in my last post directly above.
Message 11 of 12
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Purchased Suze Orman Platinum, cannot add Score Watch??

slevin711 wrote:

YES,  See the following: (I need to clear everything and start over. Plus, how do I clear the TO DO tag? Thank you.)

Paul's FICO® Kit Action Planner
  1. Find and dispute errors on your credit report

Errors, omissions and outfaced information can lower your FICO® scores. I'll make it easy for you to take the steps necessary to make sure your credit reports are accurate.

2. Debt Eliminator

Paul, your credit report shows that you have $10,463 in outstanding credit card debt. Let me set up a personalized plan to help you get out of credit card debt once and for all.

3. Open your InfoVault

Let's set up your InfoVault. It will safeguard your valuable information in the event of an emergency.

Step 1 Fico Scores

For #2 and #3 there's a button to remove or delete the credit card or InfoVault item. As for letters already created in #1, I don't think you're going to be able to clear that. There's a change in the works but I don't believe it's been implemented yet. I'll check, tho, and let you know if it has.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.