Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing the other two bureau scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Purchasing the other two bureau scores

I bought the myFICO product, but the only thing is that it only reports only one score, which is the equifax. But i want to be able to monitor the other two bureaus as well. It says i can purchase the other two for ~$15 each. Now is that for one day only? I want to be able to monitor all three for the whole year. If i have to pay $30 everyday for the other two that is not worth it at all. Nowhere onthe page does it say if the payment is for a day/month/year. Does anyone know? Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Purchasing the other two bureau scores

SW is EQ only! There is no triple monitoring service for FICO.
Message 2 of 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I bought the myFICO product, but the only thing is that it only reports only one score, which is the equifax. But i want to be able to monitor the other two bureaus as well. It says i can purchase the other two for ~$15 each. Now is that for one day only? I want to be able to monitor all three for the whole year. If i have to pay $30 everyday for the other two that is not worth it at all. Nowhere onthe page does it say if the payment is for a day/month/year. Does anyone know? Thanks.

What do you mean by monitoring? Daily or monthly score checks or just making sure there are no fraudulent inquiries on your reports? IF you are not adding new credit cards and want to play things safe with your files you might as well just save your money on TC and the EQ stuff and just buy one CRA report from FICO every month and alternate.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can definitely purchase your reports & scores for the other two credit bureaus but they are not a monitoring service.  Score watch works with Equifax only & you get two reports & scores per year with the purchase of the subscription & then we monitor & alert you anytime there is a change to your FICO score with Equifax.  You can purchase your report & score on the Myfico.com website for Experian & Transunion but they are just one time purchases.  The product you would look for is called FICO Standard & it is $15.95 per bureau for the full credit report & score to the bureau of your choice.  The reports & scores are then viewable on the website for 30 days, they do not update but they are viewable.  Also you may want to call in to customer service before placing an order & ask the representative for a promotional code which will give you a discount of 10% off the total of your purchase.  Hope this helps.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.