cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q for Admin: Discuss Score Watch here if purch via Equifax website?

tag
hdporter
Regular Contributor

Q for Admin: Discuss Score Watch here if purch via Equifax website?

I have comments/questions re Score Watch. However, I purchased it through the Equifax website. The product offering is identical to that from myFICO (jointly marketed/administered). Before posting, I'd prefer to be told that posts concerning SW use via Equifax are considered appropriate here and will be considered for response.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

I have comments/questions re Score Watch. However, I purc...

I have comments/questions re Score Watch. However, I purchased it through the Equifax website. The product offering is identical to that from myFICO (jointly marketed/administered). Before posting, I'd prefer to be told that posts concerning SW use via Equifax are considered appropriate here and will be considered for response.

Because the Score Watch features are the same whether purchased through Equifax or myFICO, any general questions/comments are entirely appropriate here.  Any inquiries requiring access to your own account, however, would need to be directed to where you purchased the product, as myFICO doesn't have access to your Score Watch account if purchased at Equifax and vise versa.

Please direct your specific inquiries about Score Watch purchased at myFICO to myFICO Support.

Message Edited by Barry on 03-31-2007 12:47 PM
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.