Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarterly monitoring updates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quarterly monitoring updates

It states my file updates on April 20th  but 13 hours into today and my report has yet to update so I want to know if there is specific time it updates. I wish there was a button that lets you update it like truecredit.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quarterly monitoring updates

@Anonymous wrote:
It states my file updates on April 20th  but 13 hours into today and my report has yet to update so I want to know if there is specific time it updates. I wish there was a button that lets you update it like truecredit.

My updated happened on the 14th at 9:00pm... I waited all day..... like you would for the cable man to show up.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked it 11:50 PM and it still was not updated. Checked it 12:20 and it was updated so I guess they waited until the clock strike 12 to do the update.

Well, my score still stinks.. I had a 662 three months ago and it's not up to 685. So EQ 759, TU 685, EX 741 last I pulled two months ago.

Message 3 of 7
Macroman
Regular Contributor

My next report date is still February 2009.  Without explanation I got two reports in November 2008 2 days apart. I thought this mess was something I did so I went and bought Experian and Equifax reports to fill the gap. Is there somebody we can complain about this to?
Message 4 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Have you called customer service? (note that they are closed on Sundays)

Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon-Fri 6am to 6pm PST
Sat 7am to 4pm PST
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 7
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Macroman wrote:
My next report date is still February 2009.  Without explanation I got two reports in November 2008 2 days apart. I thought this mess was something I did so I went and bought Experian and Equifax reports to fill the gap. Is there somebody we can complain about this to?
Hi Macroman...Sorry to hear about your trouble with FICO Quarterly Monitoring. I do see where you got those two last November, but have not idea why. If you'll check your PMs, there's a promo code that will get you another year of FICO Quarterly Monitoring at no charge. Hope that helps!
Message 6 of 7
Macroman
Regular Contributor

Thank you Barry, that will work.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.