Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about the MYFICO credit monitoring

tag
mrgoattoo
New Contributor

Question about the MYFICO credit monitoring

We are paying for the $5/ month credit monitoring here for myself and the wife.

With that we get quarterly TU credit reports.

Both of our credit scores were updated on 1/6/13 along with the new report.

On 1/27 I updated mine and then again on 2/3 because of some oddity I thought I was seeing when I applied for a StateFarm Visa (very large discrepancy in the score they pulled vs the one I was seeing here).

As stated we get quarterly updates on the score and report...so will my upcoming update be based on the 1/6/13 date like it should....or will my having updated it early February screw me over so I dont get one around 4/6/13 based on the 1/6 date for the last quartery update, but rather on when I manually updated on 2/3/13....ie did updating it manually throw the whole quarterly updating timeframe off?

TU FICO average 819
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question about the MYFICO credit monitoring

No time frame is the same you can buy a report whenever you want it will not change your quaterly date
Message 2 of 4
mrgoattoo
New Contributor

Cool. Thanks.

I wasnt sure how it worked.

@twall06 wrote:
No time frame is the same you can buy a report whenever you want it will not change your quaterly date

TU FICO average 819
Message 3 of 4
twall06
Frequent Contributor

When you go to the member center and click on the quarterly thing under your scores it will tell you when you get younext report . That way you can make sure im not wrong
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.