groovy27

Question about updating myfico score

[ Edited ]

I am currently in the "free trial" stage here on myfico. If I become a paid member, can I see an updated score whenever I want? Does it work like CK where you have to click to update, or does it stay updated? Because right now I just have a button that says "Update my score and see my credit report for 30% off." Thanks for any help!

Valued Contributor
Gunnar419

Re: Question about updating myfico score

I have a similar question. I just updated from free to paid on Score Watch and I'm now seeing an "offer" to "Buy Today's Score" for $19.95. What??? Does Score Watch not automatically update me on my score? If not, what's it good for? Credit alerts I can get free from Credit Karma or Credit Sesame. I asked some questions via MyFico's customer service contact form before going to the paid membership, but got non-responsive boilerplate instead of answers. Decided to sign up anyhow because what I've seen of the product looked good.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}