Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for Admin

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question for Admin

I was wondering if there is anyway to get a free update since I just got an alert but it said that nothing had changed and my score dropped from a 544 to a 528 that makes no since to me. Could you please tell me what is going on with this and why I have still not recieved an update from a dispute I filed well over 30 days ago.
Thank you for any help you can give me.
Debbie
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question for Admin

I think you should click "support" and then choose "email a question". They're going to monitor that a lot closer than the forums, and you can communicate privately that way.
Message 2 of 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Question for Admin

nikkoslilmouse wrote:
I was wondering if there is anyway to get a free update since I just got an alert but it said that nothing had changed and my score dropped from a 544 to a 528 that makes no since to me. Could you please tell me what is going on with this and why I have still not recieved an update from a dispute I filed well over 30 days ago.
Thank you for any help you can give me.
Debbie

Hi Debbie,
A reason why you received an alert saying nothing changed but your score went down, could be that no alert-generating changes occurred, but some other change caused your score to drop, such as moving from one of those "pools" to another or something else obscure.  As long as you're continuing to do all the right things, this should just be a temporary setback and your score should pretty quickly recover.

To get an updated report, you can get discounted updated reports and scores as part of your Score Watch subscription.

-Barry
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.