cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on number of Score Watch EQ reports?

tag
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Question on number of Score Watch EQ reports?

I had the 30-day free trial. I have really enjoyed the service. I've had 2 Score Watch alerts come my way.

When I started the free trial, I got my first full report. From reading here, I knew to save the 2nd report to use later when I morphed to the annual subscription.

Also from reading here, I learned that there are promo codes. So...I talked with CS today and asked if I could cancel my free membership (it was almost over) and then outright buy the annual subscription and use a promo code. They said yes and even walked me through using the promo code. I got the annual sub for about $71. I was thrilled.

The CSR then told me I would be getting a new report today with my new membership. I explained that I thought we had to save the 2nd report if we wanted to use it mid-year. She said, no, that I would get 2 reports...1 today and 1 later.

I'm unclear how to tell from my account that I still have one coming. Can someone tell me how to check?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question on number of Score Watch EQ reports?

LynetteM wrote:

I'm unclear how to tell from my account that I still have one coming. Can someone tell me how to check?

Log into your myFICO page. Below your scores, you'll see within your purchases the link for ScoreWatch. Click that link. You'll then see your ScoreWatch graph. Right below that, you'll either see an offer to purchase a score for $10.95 or you'll have the option to use a free report (it will tell you how many you have remaining). If you pulled EQ within the past 24 hours, then you'll see something else entirely as you can only pull once every 24 hrs.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.