Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Scorewatch

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Questions about Scorewatch

Hey,

Will myFICO scorewatch notify or have alerts whenever new balances are posted to EQ report on a daily basis? Or is it updated during a set interval of time (i.e. 1 week, etc)?

Thanks

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Questions about Scorewatch

Moving to myFICO product feedback
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:

Hey,

Will myFICO scorewatch notify or have alerts whenever new balances are posted to EQ report on a daily basis? Or is it updated during a set interval of time (i.e. 1 week, etc)?

Thanks

If you go into ScoreWatch "settings", in addition to the selection for the score for which you want notification, there's also an option for "balance changes", where you can choose a dollar amount, a percentage amount, or both.  I have mine set for both a $$$ amount as well as a %%% amount, and get notifications any time there's a change in either. 

Message 3 of 4
mauve
Valued Contributor

I usually get balance change alerts a few days after the statement for any given card. Keep in mind that it will only alert you to INCREASES in balance. And, as always, make sure in your settings that your goal score is set to your CURRENT score, and update it when you get a score alert.

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.