Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick Help

I want to buy all my credit reports and scores right now for the discount price at $47 but I don't want to open then/activate them all until I have my negative information off! I only want to see my experian score  for the moment and then the other two later because I know they are very low! Can I do this by just buying all 3 of them for the $60 and then only acitivating the experian report?

Thanks for the answer! New to the forums and website, and want to fix my situation asap! (But I need to know all the baddies on the reports)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Quick Help

Welcome to my Fico forum

Instead of paying 60$ you could maybe buy a single report on 1 CRA now  and when the discounted 3 bureau report comes back buy it at 47$ again? The discounted price comes around several times a year from what I have seen in the past.  I  would think when you buy the scores  & reports it  will be done immediately and  does not allow you to save for later  use. (but I have never purchased these reports so I am only guessing)  You might want to contact MyFico support for this question:

Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.