Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Fico Reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Request for Fico Reports

I just got Fico Deluxe and when I view a Fico report, I would actually like to easily tell which accounts are open or closed. For instance, when I click on Account Summary, it tells you date opened. How about having a Date closed there as well so I can easily see which ones are open and closed? Thanks!

Message Edited by eshudnow on 03-17-2007 09:23 AM
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you mean on the accounts summary page? It would be nic...

Do you mean on the accounts summary page?

It would be nice to know if an account were still open, but a checkbox might be sufficient, too.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya that's what I mean... That's why I put, "For inst...

Ya that's what I mean... That's why I put, "For instance, when I click on Account Summary, it tells you date opened. How about having a Date closed there as well so I can easily see which ones are open and closed? Thanks!"
Message 3 of 10
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Good suggestion

Good suggestion.  We'll look into it.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saving a copy of my FICO

I'm wanting to save a copy of my reports to my computer, but I can't find any links that say that. Support email said to click on the printable report link, but I want to save it, not print it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

BUMP

BUMP
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would suggest printing to PDF. Thats what I do. There a...

I would suggest printing to PDF. Thats what I do. There are free PDF programs like cutepdf.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

If all else fails, you can take screenshots. Kind of a bl...

If all else fails, you can take screenshots. Kind of a blunderbuss of a method, true, but at least it would provide a permanent copy.
Message 8 of 10
GiGi

Saving a copy of my FICO

I save mine by clicking on printable report then when it pulls up,  I go to save as, enter the name for the file, then I change the save as type to: Web Archive, single file (*.mht). I've never had a problem not being able to view my report that way.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Mac, so I use PDF (it's built in). Just print an...

I have a Mac, so I use PDF (it's built in).

Just print and click the PDF button and choose "Save as PDF." No extra software required and it's all in one document.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.