Regular Contributor
whodatnation2

SCOREWATCH NOT UPDATING

I recently had multiple changes to my credit report that would cause a change in my fico score. I subscribe to the suzy orman product and scorewatch. These changes ocurred one month ago. I got a  TU report from my suzy orman product and my score was up 46 points. I have received multiple scorewatch alerts saying that my score has not changed. So I BOUGHT a equifax report and low and behold, my score has increased by 24 points. What's the deal with scorewatch. Why am I having to double pay to get my updated score. This is very frustrating and I'm seriously considering canceling my subscription.

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 659, TU 708
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
creditnocash

Re: SCOREWATCH NOT UPDATING

whodatnation2 wrote:

I recently had multiple changes to my credit report that would cause a change in my fico score. I subscribe to the suzy orman product and scorewatch. These changes ocurred one month ago. I got a  TU report from my suzy orman product and my score was up 46 points. I have received multiple scorewatch alerts saying that my score has not changed. So I BOUGHT a equifax report and low and behold, my score has increased by 24 points. What's the deal with scorewatch. Why am I having to double pay to get my updated score. This is very frustrating and I'm seriously considering canceling my subscription.

is your score set to your current score? 

what updates did you do to your cr? 

usually paying off cc does not trigger an alert. 

hard pulls. new tl stuff like that. 

if you go into settings of sw it will tell you. 

Current: EQ 735 Discover 9/5/13 Walmart TU 730 EX FICO 726 Amex Pull(1/1/13)

Starting total revolving credit: $2600 | Current total revolving credit: 31k+

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 8 TU 5 EX 5 | Most Recent: 09/04/2013
2 Inquiries in The Last 12 Months

2014 Goals:
Lower Utility

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Regular Contributor
whodatnation2

Re: SCOREWATCH NOT UPDATING

My score was set to the current score at the time. I had 4 collections from defaulted student loans come off my report so I know I should have received a report.

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 659, TU 708
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+