cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

tag
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

I agree, calling would be a better option if you were looking for an "immediate" response.  Not every user is the same but i would suspect people (like myself) post questions here a) because they don't have time to call and/or b) they aren't in need of an "immediate" answer.

And to the other poster's comment, by putting "called" in capital letters, it is definitely given off the perception to myself as well for being snarky.  I'm sure you thought it was quite witty and inciteful, but you have to be mindful of the people that can't see your facial expressions or hear your tone of voice.  Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
awdsmama
Established Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@TeeandDee wrote:

@awdsmama wrote:

Have any of you actually CALLED and asked?  You may get a quicker answer and resolution by one phone call than posting and waiting...

1-800-319-4433

It really is annoying that there are some on this site that have to post sarcastic replies as if we aren't suppose to ask questions.  The purpose of this forum is to seek and share information.  Alot of people on this site  subscribed to Score Watch so it would make sense to post to ask the question.  That's what this forum is for.  Obviously we know that we can call in and will do so when we feel it's necesary.   Thanks.

OP, it wasn't a sarcastic reply. I think it's a great reply. Fellow myFICO forum users (and mods) can never diagnose as to where or when those two reports will appear. None of us have access to your private acct info. However, myFICO CSR-types do have access to that and they can tell you exactly when the two scores will appear, or when they should have appeared. Personally my 2 reports appeared automatically at the year mark, but I paid for an annual subscription up front without the trial period.

Thanks, llecs, that is exactly why I suggested calling!  You mods do seem to know quite a bit but I don't think we can task you with knowing everything haha :-)

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 12 of 17
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@TeeandDee wrote:

@awdsmama wrote:

Have any of you actually CALLED and asked?  You may get a quicker answer and resolution by one phone call than posting and waiting...

1-800-319-4433

It really is annoying that there are some on this site that have to post sarcastic replies as if we aren't suppose to ask questions.  The purpose of this forum is to seek and share information.  Alot of people on this site  subscribed to Score Watch so it would make sense to post to ask the question.  That's what this forum is for.  Obviously we know that we can call in and will do so when we feel it's necesary.   Thanks.

OP, it wasn't a sarcastic reply. I think it's a great reply. Fellow myFICO forum users (and mods) can never diagnose as to where or when those two reports will appear. None of us have access to your private acct info. However, myFICO CSR-types do have access to that and they can tell you exactly when the two scores will appear, or when they should have appeared. Personally my 2 reports appeared automatically at the year mark, but I paid for an annual subscription up front without the trial period.

I disagree that it was not a sarcastic reply, it's all about how you write things. The info you share can be well meaning, but it's about the delivery.   However, I thank you Mod for the info you provided.  I posted the question because before calling in I didn't think it would hurt to ask my fellow forum friends since many have SW. That was it.  

Slowly building....
Message 13 of 17
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@basballguy wrote:

I agree, calling would be a better option if you were looking for an "immediate" response.  Not every user is the same but i would suspect people (like myself) post questions here a) because they don't have time to call and/or b) they aren't in need of an "immediate" answer.

And to the other poster's comment, by putting "called" in capital letters, it is definitely given off the perception to myself as well for being snarky.  I'm sure you thought it was quite witty and inciteful, but you have to be mindful of the people that can't see your facial expressions or hear your tone of voice.  Smiley Happy

+1

Slowly building....
Message 14 of 17
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@awdsmama wrote:

@llecs wrote:

@TeeandDee wrote:

@awdsmama wrote:

1-800-319-4433

Thanks, llecs, that is exactly why I suggested calling!  You mods do seem to know quite a bit but I don't think we can task you with knowing everything haha :-)

I did not direct my post to moderators.  It was a normal post to ask a question just like any other post on this forum.  

Slowly building....
Message 15 of 17
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

I'm with the people who say they'd like to see the answer here in the forums in print. As with other answers in the forums, that could potentially help a lot of us and not just the OP.

Message 16 of 17
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports? -UPDATE!!!!

To all those interested:   I emailed MyFico last week to inquire when I could expect to recieve my two new reports.  I received an email back Saturday and they advised that according to their records, my Score Watch product was set to renew on the 19th.  This morning I received an email from MyFico advising that my Score Watch had renewed so I quickly signed on to see if my two free SW reports were now available and I am please to report they were! Smiley Happy

In the box where it usualy says "Purchase new report for 30% off) it now says "You have two Score Watch reports available".  I am very happy with their quick response to my question and the fact that it did renew when they said it would.  I hope this info helps others!  Have a good day!!

Slowly building....
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.