Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 360
Registered: ‎02-20-2008
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

I agree, calling would be a better option if you were looking for an "immediate" response.  Not every user is the same but i would suspect people (like myself) post questions here a) because they don't have time to call and/or b) they aren't in need of an "immediate" answer.

 

And to the other poster's comment, by putting "called" in capital letters, it is definitely given off the perception to myself as well for being snarky.  I'm sure you thought it was quite witty and inciteful, but you have to be mindful of the people that can't see your facial expressions or hear your tone of voice.  :smileyhappy:

 

 


Established Contributor
Posts: 756
Registered: ‎01-20-2012
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?


llecs wrote:

TeeandDee wrote:

awdsmama wrote:

Have any of you actually CALLED and asked?  You may get a quicker answer and resolution by one phone call than posting and waiting...

 

1-800-319-4433

 

 


It really is annoying that there are some on this site that have to post sarcastic replies as if we aren't suppose to ask questions.  The purpose of this forum is to seek and share information.  Alot of people on this site  subscribed to Score Watch so it would make sense to post to ask the question.  That's what this forum is for.  Obviously we know that we can call in and will do so when we feel it's necesary.   Thanks.


OP, it wasn't a sarcastic reply. I think it's a great reply. Fellow myFICO forum users (and mods) can never diagnose as to where or when those two reports will appear. None of us have access to your private acct info. However, myFICO CSR-types do have access to that and they can tell you exactly when the two scores will appear, or when they should have appeared. Personally my 2 reports appeared automatically at the year mark, but I paid for an annual subscription up front without the trial period.



Thanks, llecs, that is exactly why I suggested calling!  You mods do seem to know quite a bit but I don't think we can task you with knowing everything haha :-)

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 426
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?


llecs wrote:

TeeandDee wrote:

awdsmama wrote:

Have any of you actually CALLED and asked?  You may get a quicker answer and resolution by one phone call than posting and waiting...

 

1-800-319-4433

 

 


It really is annoying that there are some on this site that have to post sarcastic replies as if we aren't suppose to ask questions.  The purpose of this forum is to seek and share information.  Alot of people on this site  subscribed to Score Watch so it would make sense to post to ask the question.  That's what this forum is for.  Obviously we know that we can call in and will do so when we feel it's necesary.   Thanks.


OP, it wasn't a sarcastic reply. I think it's a great reply. Fellow myFICO forum users (and mods) can never diagnose as to where or when those two reports will appear. None of us have access to your private acct info. However, myFICO CSR-types do have access to that and they can tell you exactly when the two scores will appear, or when they should have appeared. Personally my 2 reports appeared automatically at the year mark, but I paid for an annual subscription up front without the trial period.


I disagree that it was not a sarcastic reply, it's all about how you write things. The info you share can be well meaning, but it's about the delivery.   However, I thank you Mod for the info you provided.  I posted the question because before calling in I didn't think it would hurt to ask my fellow forum friends since many have SW. That was it.  

Slowly building....
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 426
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?


basballguy wrote:

I agree, calling would be a better option if you were looking for an "immediate" response.  Not every user is the same but i would suspect people (like myself) post questions here a) because they don't have time to call and/or b) they aren't in need of an "immediate" answer.

 

And to the other poster's comment, by putting "called" in capital letters, it is definitely given off the perception to myself as well for being snarky.  I'm sure you thought it was quite witty and inciteful, but you have to be mindful of the people that can't see your facial expressions or hear your tone of voice.  :smileyhappy:

 

 


+1

Slowly building....
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 426
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?


awdsmama wrote:

llecs wrote:

TeeandDee wrote:

awdsmama wrote:

Have any of you actually CALLED and asked?  You may get a quicker answer and resolution by one phone call than posting and waiting...

 

1-800-319-4433

 

 


It really is annoying that there are some on this site that have to post sarcastic replies as if we aren't suppose to ask questions.  The purpose of this forum is to seek and share information.  Alot of people on this site  subscribed to Score Watch so it would make sense to post to ask the question.  That's what this forum is for.  Obviously we know that we can call in and will do so when we feel it's necesary.   Thanks.


OP, it wasn't a sarcastic reply. I think it's a great reply. Fellow myFICO forum users (and mods) can never diagnose as to where or when those two reports will appear. None of us have access to your private acct info. However, myFICO CSR-types do have access to that and they can tell you exactly when the two scores will appear, or when they should have appeared. Personally my 2 reports appeared automatically at the year mark, but I paid for an annual subscription up front without the trial period.



Thanks, llecs, that is exactly why I suggested calling!  You mods do seem to know quite a bit but I don't think we can task you with knowing everything haha :-)


I did not direct my post to moderators.  It was a normal post to ask a question just like any other post on this forum.  

Slowly building....
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,479
Registered: ‎01-23-2013
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

I'm with the people who say they'd like to see the answer here in the forums in print. As with other answers in the forums, that could potentially help a lot of us and not just the OP.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 426
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports? -UPDATE!!!!

To all those interested:   I emailed MyFico last week to inquire when I could expect to recieve my two new reports.  I received an email back Saturday and they advised that according to their records, my Score Watch product was set to renew on the 19th.  This morning I received an email from MyFico advising that my Score Watch had renewed so I quickly signed on to see if my two free SW reports were now available and I am please to report they were! :smileyhappy:

 

In the box where it usualy says "Purchase new report for 30% off) it now says "You have two Score Watch reports available".  I am very happy with their quick response to my question and the fact that it did renew when they said it would.  I hope this info helps others!  Have a good day!!

Slowly building....

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.