Reply
Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee
Posts: 426
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

My SW one year anniversary was on Feb. 8th.  I thought this product came with two new free Reports a year?  So when do I get access to my two new reports?? It's still only offering me to purchase a new report for 30% off.   

Slowly building....
Established Contributor
calihlove75
Posts: 788
Registered: ‎05-16-2012
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

I would like to know the answer to this as well.


100% Ficos: EX 762, TU 767, EQ 762 Inquiries last 1 year/6 months: EX-0/0, TU- 0/0, EQ-2/1~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014
Discover IT $8000~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $2000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $16,100~ Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $2500~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Frequent Contributor
basballguy
Posts: 360
Registered: ‎02-20-2008
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

Add me to the list.  I'm at 13 months (or 14 months) and I haven't received any free reports.  Where doyou see this information?


Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee
Posts: 426
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

[ Edited ]

basballguy wrote:

Add me to the list.  I'm at 13 months (or 14 months) and I haven't received any free reports.  Where doyou see this information?


Are you serious? 13 months and no new free reports? Okay, this is not good.  There's just not any help to find out what's going on... I think I'm going to cancel this product.  :smileymad:

 

Slowly building....
Established Contributor
calihlove75
Posts: 788
Registered: ‎05-16-2012
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?


TeeandDee wrote:

basballguy wrote:

Add me to the list.  I'm at 13 months (or 14 months) and I haven't received any free reports.  Where doyou see this information?


Are you serious? 13 months and no new free reports? Okay, this is not good.  There's just not any help to find out what's going on... I think I'm going to cancel this product.  :smileymad:

 


Apparently, no answers yet . The only thing I see is that it says 2 are included with a subscription with 3 months being the minimum subscription. Perhaps over a year is still considered one subscription which is unfair. It almost makes sense to cancel every 3 months (2 reports in a 3 month subscription). I have had the monthly plan for 9 months now. Perhaps Fico.com cares to answer the question


100% Ficos: EX 762, TU 767, EQ 762 Inquiries last 1 year/6 months: EX-0/0, TU- 0/0, EQ-2/1~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014
Discover IT $8000~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $2000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $16,100~ Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $2500~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee
Posts: 426
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

Someone on a similar post thought maybe the 1 year clock does not start until after the trial period ends, but if you've been waiting 13-14 months....guess that's not what going on.:smileysad:

Slowly building....
Frequent Contributor
basballguy
Posts: 360
Registered: ‎02-20-2008
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

for the sake of the thread....my original subscribe date was 1/12/2012.  So today would mark the start of month 13?


Established Contributor
awdsmama
Posts: 755
Registered: ‎01-20-2012
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

Have any of you actually CALLED and asked?  You may get a quicker answer and resolution by one phone call than posting and waiting...

 

1-800-319-4433

 

 

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee
Posts: 426
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?


awdsmama wrote:

Have any of you actually CALLED and asked?  You may get a quicker answer and resolution by one phone call than posting and waiting...

 

1-800-319-4433

 

 


It really is annoying that there are some on this site that have to post sarcastic replies as if we aren't suppose to ask questions.  The purpose of this forum is to seek and share information.  Alot of people on this site  subscribed to Score Watch so it would make sense to post to ask the question.  That's what this forum is for.  Obviously we know that we can call in and will do so when we feel it's necesary.   Thanks.

Slowly building....
Moderator Emeritus
llecs
Posts: 32,881
Registered: ‎08-04-2007
0

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?


TeeandDee wrote:

awdsmama wrote:

Have any of you actually CALLED and asked?  You may get a quicker answer and resolution by one phone call than posting and waiting...

 

1-800-319-4433

 

 


It really is annoying that there are some on this site that have to post sarcastic replies as if we aren't suppose to ask questions.  The purpose of this forum is to seek and share information.  Alot of people on this site  subscribed to Score Watch so it would make sense to post to ask the question.  That's what this forum is for.  Obviously we know that we can call in and will do so when we feel it's necesary.   Thanks.


OP, it wasn't a sarcastic reply. I think it's a great reply. Fellow myFICO forum users (and mods) can never diagnose as to where or when those two reports will appear. None of us have access to your private acct info. However, myFICO CSR-types do have access to that and they can tell you exactly when the two scores will appear, or when they should have appeared. Personally my 2 reports appeared automatically at the year mark, but I paid for an annual subscription up front without the trial period.


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}