Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW Alert -3 How can I find out why?

tag
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

SW Alert -3 How can I find out why?

Had the app spree yesterday and got a SW altert and dropped down to 679.  Are the SW alerts accurate as to why the score dropped ?  This is what it says "This score decrease may be caused by this new reason:

• You’ve recently missed a payment or the date of your most recent missed payment is unknown."

I know for a fact that I have not missed a payment, and it listed an inquiry from Discover directly below.  This has to be the cause for the -3 decrease, right?

I am worried.  -TK

Starting Score April 2013: 556
Current Score March 2014: 682
Goal Score Soon (-: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: SW Alert -3 How can I find out why?

@tfkallday wrote:

Had the app spree yesterday and got a SW altert and dropped down to 679.  Are the SW alerts accurate as to why the score dropped ?  This is what it says "This score decrease may be caused by this new reason:

• You’ve recently missed a payment or the date of your most recent missed payment is unknown."

I know for a fact that I have not missed a payment, and it listed an inquiry from Discover directly below.  This has to be the cause for the -3 decrease, right?

I am worried.  -TK

If you haven't missed any pyts, I would guess the notation is incorrect.  The cause of the decrease is probably the spree. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.