Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW Alert , but not on any 3 CR.

tag
Armbar9
Established Member

SW Alert , but not on any 3 CR.

Thanks for the help.

I signed up yesterday for Scorewatch. I also pulled my Ex & Tu report from the free annual provider. Today I recieved an alert that my score has dropped 13 points because my balance has increased on an account I have never seen and is not on any of the 3 CR I pulled yesterday. I also use CreditKarma and I have not noticed an unexpected change in that score. The SW Alert is at the bottom of post.

How should I handle this? It is not on any of the CRs I pulled just yesterday? Is it a SW problem?

Thanks again

2 of your accounts reported balance increases
WFFNB/VS
(XXXXX7473)
New balance: $31
Account opened: 1/2011
Description: Charge
Amount in H/C column is credit limit

WFFNB/VS
(XXXXX7473)
New balance: $31
Account opened: 1/2011
Description: Charge
Amount in H/C column is credit limit
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: SW Alert , but not on any 3 CR.

Ignore for a minute TU and EX. You can have accounts reporting and updating on one CRA but not the other two. SW only deals with EQ. I'd also look at the report that came with SW when you received it yesterday. Look for any account that has a 1/2011 open date, or specifically a Victoria's Secret account. There should be one showing within that report that came with the SW subscription.

Per the double alert, know that this is a Settings issue. By default, SW will alert you if you have an account increase by $x and will also alert you to an increase by x%. If the new balance triggers both alerts, you'll see a double alert like what you posted above. It doesn't mean you have two VS accounts; only one. If you want to stop the double alerts, go into Settings and select "N" for no on either the alert for $x or x%.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.