Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW Alert?

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

SW Alert?

I had a dispute come back from Equifax reporting that i have 2 accounts updated to closed, PIF and one account deleted....

I have yet to receive a SW alert though? They were completed yesterday. 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: SW Alert?

Just got a 25 pt bump from a dispute coming back exactly the same?

Still havent gotten an alert for the deleted item being removed. 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

For clarity, how many accounts changed?

SW (and all other CMSs out there) don't alert to dropped accounts, only added.

Is it possible that part or most or all of those 25 points were due to the dropped baddie?

Message 3 of 10
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Congrats on the score bump, BadCredBen!  In addition to informing you of your score increase, your SW alert from yesterday should have also shown updates to the disputed accounts.  As for the deleted item, SW doesn't alert you to info that's been removed from your credit report.  To learn what SW does and doesn't alert you to, you may want to check out our Score Watch Guide.

-Barry

Message 4 of 10
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

So in order to view if an acct has been deleted, i have to get another SW?

Two accounts changed - My score was 531 before the dispute as well. 

Message 5 of 10
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@BadCredBen wrote:

So in order to view if an acct has been deleted, i have to get another SW?

Two accounts changed - My score was 531 before the dispute as well. 

If you mean another EQ "Score Power" report, yes, either that or an EQ report from AnnualCreditReport.com, EQ or elsewhere.  Also keep in mind that it is entirely possible to lose a baddie and not see your score increase.  Not saying that happend in this case, tho.

-Barry

Message 6 of 10
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

ive boughten alot of them already lol x.x 

Message 7 of 10
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@BadCredBen wrote:

ive boughten alot of them already lol x.x 

Yes, you have.  And we appreciate your business!  Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Any way to tell when i get my next one? I would more then likely wait... Do i even get another one for free? lol

Message 9 of 10
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@BadCredBen wrote:

Any way to tell when i get my next one? I would more then likely wait... Do i even get another one for free? lol

You get two reports per year with SW. To see if you have any reports available, go to your My Account page, click on Score Watch and see what it says.  For more info on what SW provides, go to http://www.myfico.com/Products/ScoreWatch/Description.aspx.

-Barry

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.