Established Member
chevy22

SW Credit Alert

I have received credit alert 3 days in a row from the same CA. Are these duplicate alerts?
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: SW Credit Alert

Do the alerts differ any (e.g. balances, dates, comments, etc.)? And are these alerts for new accounts or account changes?

Established Member
chevy22

Not that i noticed between the 3. They all are same and SW reported 8/21, 8/23, & 8/30. They ask seem to report the new update by the CA on 8/1. All balances and other info are the same.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

I dunno. Maybe the CA is updating causing the alerts? I'd pull EQ from somewhere to make sure 3 aren't reporting. I had a CA continually update for a couple of weeks day after day. Why? To annoy me? 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}