Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW alerts dont show up true on my eq reports

tag
luckelle
Regular Contributor

SW alerts dont show up true on my eq reports

I have been pulling my reports every week during this gardening period. Ive had three score watch alerts on one of my collection accounts. All three alerts show a change on the balance of the account. i pulled my credit report twice in seven days as a result to see if there was a change in my score or the updated balance. Nothing, everything on my report is the same for a month. Im starting to wonder if the score watch is as legit or connected to EQ as it states. How can it send me a alert but not be on the credit report. Hmmmm.

Starting Score: 5/2012 TU 595, EQ 565, EX fako 547
Current Score:as of 9/2012, TU 626,Walmart 612, EQ 600, EX fako 623
Goal Score: 640 by dec 2013
BofA Au 13000, Amazon 600, Capt1 300, Walmart 150
When all else fails pay it!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tammyjk
Regular Contributor

Re: SW alerts dont show up true on my eq reports

It could be an inquiry fell off.  Sometimes I look to see changes and find none only to later see that one was removed.  I would have never noticed it had I not compared it with a current report.  I have had some questions of my own recently as well.  I had one collection deleted a week ago and no alert. 

Message 2 of 3
luckelle
Regular Contributor

Re: SW alerts dont show up true on my eq reports

I contacted fico support about the credit alert not matching what they alerted to me twice. The nice lady stated she doesnt see the changes that i see on the alert changes screen. 1. How can that be my alerts are different from theres on two alerts. 2. As a result I used one score watch and bought another to confirm that the changes were true. 3. Im out 2 score pulls because of a system glitch on there part. She said they will investigate. It will take 45 days.

Im really hoping this was a glitch and not a way to have customers pay for score watches due to phony scorewatch alerts. Ill keep you all posted.

Starting Score: 5/2012 TU 595, EQ 565, EX fako 547
Current Score:as of 9/2012, TU 626,Walmart 612, EQ 600, EX fako 623
Goal Score: 640 by dec 2013
BofA Au 13000, Amazon 600, Capt1 300, Walmart 150
When all else fails pay it!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.