Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW is definitely NOT working properly

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

SW is definitely NOT working properly

My oldest tradeline dropped off of my EQ CR 2/29. My score before the drop-off was 664. My target score was set to 664. .I bought a report today and score dropped 12 points to 652. This is definitely something I should have been alerted to and 4 days is way enough time for an alert.

What am I missing here?? I've bought 2 reports in the past 2 weeks and there were direct changes in my score and no alerts.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: SW is definitely NOT working properly

SW doesn't alert to dropped accounts. I bet SW would have caught the score alert though if your target score was set anywhere at or equal to 652-664. ETA...SW doesn't monitor daily for score changes, but would have been forthcoming. Hard telling which day it would have monitored that target score.

Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@llecs wrote:

SW doesn't alert to dropped accounts. I bet SW would have caught the score alert though if your target score was set anywhere at or equal to 652-664. ETA...SW doesn't monitor daily for score changes, but would have been forthcoming. Hard telling which day it would have monitored that target score.

It was set at 664. It should be told to the subscriber what day it does check because I get no email/alert from it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Hi LS2982,  Please see my reply here....

-Barry

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.