Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving MyFico Reports

tag
Dawn
Established Contributor

Saving MyFico Reports

Is there a trick to saving MyFico Reports?

I registered for the trial to ScoreWatch and also purchased Experian and TransUnion reports.  When I use "save as" from the "printable view" of the reports and display the documents from my saved copy, Internet Explorer displays part of the page and eventually "stops responding" and I have to end the task through Task Manager.

Am I trying to do something that we aren't meant to be able to do?

Edit:  I did find that sometimes when I open the *.mht file there will be a delay before the "Print" screen appears (even though I am not asking it to print.)  After I cancel the print command, I can then scroll through the document.  However, it seems to be inconsistent, and more often than not I have to use Task Manager to "end" the task.

Message Edited by Dawn on 03-06-2008 01:18 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Saving MyFico Reports

I use Firefox. Printable report, save page as. No problems. I print it out immediately.
Message 2 of 5
John060675
Valued Contributor

You can always copy and paste into a word processing program.  It may looked a little out of sorts, but it does not take long to readjust margins and such.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
Dawn
Established Contributor

Thank you both for your suggestions.  I had resorted to copy and paste into Word ... it just wasn't as convenient as using "save as."

Later, I will experiment with Firefox to see if that will work ... for future efforts.

Message 4 of 5
Baybreeze
Valued Member

I copy & paste into word, and i've also copied & pasted into an email to myself and just save the email as HTML. This way it appears exactly the same as it does on the website.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.