cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Power Report- able to go from EQ to TU?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Power Report- able to go from EQ to TU?

Hello,

I am subscribed to score watch and I got my first score power report about two months ago which was a EQ fico. It says I have one free score power report which I can use now...would I be given the option after clicking the "get score power" button of being able to get this second report as a TU fico?  Thank you!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Score Power Report- able to go from EQ to TU?

I believe that Scorewatch only works with EQ, not TU.   Don't know any way to convert it into a TU pull....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 7
Quips
Regular Contributor

Scorewatch only gives you the EQ reports. If you want to get the TU eqivalent , you can purchase the TU FICO Standard Score here on myfico (I think it is $19.99) and it provides the exact same report. Note that the TU score purchased here is the TU98 score (different than the TU04 socre that some lenders use).

FICO: EQ 769, TU 762 , EX ???

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much for the replies! I am wondering when I should pull my TU score from myfico since I've recently made some drastic changes, cutting down utilization from 90% to 0%. Right now it is at 2 to 3 percent. I'm curious as to when all this information will update at the bureaus. I know that creditsesame is a fako site, but it showed my credit score jumping by almost 70 points recently, and reflects the lower utilization under the appropriate debt category. I don't want to pull my TU report by paying for it now and the results not being current......

Message 4 of 7
Quips
Regular Contributor

Keep an eye out on these boards for a discount code for the TU report here on myFico - they will probably run a Fathers Day promo for 20% off (they did that on Mother's Day which is when i ran my TU report). As far as when to pull - typically the credit cards post about 3-4 days after the statement close date.

Message 5 of 7
2NE1
Established Contributor

do you know if there'll be a fourth of July discount? I kinda wanna wait out one more month before I pull my TU, I haven't seen my score since January! D:
Message 6 of 7
Quips
Regular Contributor

Father's Day discount is available for the next 4 days - but only on Scorewatch - discount is $30 off the annual service - code is E1206DAD30SWA. If they do a 4th of July discount I will post it as well

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.