prodigalson

Score Power Report- able to go from EQ to TU?

Hello,

I am subscribed to score watch and I got my first score power report about two months ago which was a EQ fico. It says I have one free score power report which I can use now...would I be given the option after clicking the "get score power" button of being able to get this second report as a TU fico?  Thank you!

Starting Score: EQ:677 EX: 617, JUNE 2011
Current Score: EQ:750 JUNE 2012
Goal Score: 750 ALL ACROSS

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
pizzadude

Re: Score Power Report- able to go from EQ to TU?

I believe that Scorewatch only works with EQ, not TU.   Don't know any way to convert it into a TU pull....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Regular Contributor
Quips

[ Edited ]

Scorewatch only gives you the EQ reports. If you want to get the TU eqivalent , you can purchase the TU FICO Standard Score here on myfico (I think it is $19.99) and it provides the exact same report. Note that the TU score purchased here is the TU98 score (different than the TU04 socre that some lenders use).

FICO: EQ 769, TU 762 , EX ???

prodigalson

Thanks very much for the replies! I am wondering when I should pull my TU score from myfico since I've recently made some drastic changes, cutting down utilization from 90% to 0%. Right now it is at 2 to 3 percent. I'm curious as to when all this information will update at the bureaus. I know that creditsesame is a fako site, but it showed my credit score jumping by almost 70 points recently, and reflects the lower utilization under the appropriate debt category. I don't want to pull my TU report by paying for it now and the results not being current......

Starting Score: EQ:677 EX: 617, JUNE 2011
Current Score: EQ:750 JUNE 2012
Goal Score: 750 ALL ACROSS

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
Quips

Keep an eye out on these boards for a discount code for the TU report here on myFico - they will probably run a Fathers Day promo for 20% off (they did that on Mother's Day which is when i ran my TU report). As far as when to pull - typically the credit cards post about 3-4 days after the statement close date.

Established Contributor
2NE1

do you know if there'll be a fourth of July discount? I kinda wanna wait out one more month before I pull my TU, I haven't seen my score since January! D:

Starting Score: 486 EQ, 529 TU, 518 EX 12/6/2011 (FICOS - lender pull)
Current Score: 595 EQ SW 1/10/13 628 TU08 1/10/2013 593 EX (BoA HP) 1/5/12
Goal Score: > 620
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge! | Diamond Spade Garden Club Member: App free since 7/2012
Regular Contributor
Quips

Father's Day discount is available for the next 4 days - but only on Scorewatch - discount is $30 off the annual service - code is E1206DAD30SWA. If they do a 4th of July discount I will post it as well

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+