Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Power report and dispute

tag
natashahol
Valued Member

Score Power report and dispute

Can I use the score power report I receive from My FICO to submit an online dispute with Equifax or do I have to purchase a report from Equifax?

When you go to Equifax's online dispute option it asks for a 10 digit confirmation number which I was not able to locate on the score power report.

Starting Score:FICO EQ 620 TU Fako 595 EX FAKO 628
Current Score: Lender Pull 10/2012 EX 719, EQ 704, TU 690

BOA $8500 I CitiForward $6500 I Chase Freedom $3000 I Discover More $1500 I Kohls $1000 I Orchard Bank $400
App free since 12/8/2012.. holding out til 11/2013
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Score Power report and dispute

If you were to dispute online, you'd need that 10-digit number. The only place to get that is to pull directly from Equifax.com or for free via annualcreditreport.com. Third-party reports, like myFICO, aren't given that conf. number by Equifax. However, I think you can use the myFICO report to dispute via mail. I seem to recall a couple of posts where that happened. I personally wouldn't recommend doing that with a myFICO report because your full report from EQ contains more info which may or may not impact your decision to challenge an inaccuracy.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.