Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Simulator for EX is screwed up

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Score Simulator for EX is screwed up

I recently paid in order to use the simulator.  I'm in the correct *tab* of experian.  As soon as I click on the score simulator, it takes me into score simulator for TU.  Not happy.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Score Simulator for EX is screwed up

EX doesn't participate in the score simulator. Smiley Mad You'll notice that they also don't tell what you're doing right on screen 2, and you don't get the breakdowns on how different factors affect your score on screen 1.

Very frustrating all around, but if EX won't join in the fun, there's not a lot anyone can do about it.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

EX doesn't participate in the score simulator. Smiley Mad You'll notice that they also don't tell what you're doing right on screen 2, and you don't get the breakdowns on how different factors affect your score on screen 1.

Very frustrating all around, but if EX won't join in the fun, there's not a lot anyone can do about it.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Those B*******!  They're NO fun at all!
Message 3 of 5
MattH
Senior Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Is this related to the recent decision by EX not to let us pull EX FICO scores?

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

MattH wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Is this related to the recent decision by EX not to let us pull EX FICO scores?

No. I don't think the simulator ever worked for EX, or at least for the past 1.5 yrs. EX never was a team player with the simulator and report format.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.