Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch Glitch?

tag
fricnfrac1
Contributor

Score Watch Glitch?

I just received a SW alert yesterday saying, no change in fico score.
Then I received one today, saying my score went below my target score of 634, but also said my new score was 650, which is great but now Im confused.

I hope this isnt a teaseSmiley Wink

So, did my score increase of decrease or did SW celebrate too much last nite? LOL....

03/12/14 Fico 698 EXP

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
wlb1960

Re: Score Watch Glitch?

Same thing happened to me..... My alert said I had a balance increase.  I went to check and it said my score dropped below my target. 

At the same time it reports my score as higher then last week.  Don't want to waste another score check.  Can someone please let me know

what the correct alert should be.  Did I go up or down.... Should I use my last score check?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me....my score went up almost 30 pts!! I really hope it's accurate.  Can anyone chime in and explain what is going on? Thanks!! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
wlb1960

Ok... Now I am really confused. 

No anser to my previous post so inpatient me used my last score watch and just got a credit score even higher then the previous messed up alert..... What is going on?

Can anyone help out with an explanation.  How do I know what my score really is as of today? 

Message 4 of 6
trdmlc
New Contributor

Same thing happened here, but by all accounts my score should have increased. My assumption is that the score is accurate, but the verbiage is wrong.  Probably just pulling the wrong script to populate the reason.  That would be much more logical than an incorrect score being displayed.

Starting Score LENDER PULLS (02/23/10): 587 (TU) 554 (EQ) 562 (EX)
Current Score LENDER PULLS (07/02/10): 651 (TU) 645 (EQ) 669 (EX)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Wish I had more to tell you folks about this problem.  I can assure you that the score is being calculated correctly.

I'll try to find out what I can from our tech folks, so stay tuned. 

-Barry

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.