Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch Help

tag
Trololo

Score Watch Help

Hello everybody!

I need some help/clarification with Score Watch (free trial).

I tried to sign up for a free trial just a few hours ago, and now I have a myFICO account. However, I am not so sure about this trial thing because I was sent an email where they asked for identity verification: 

"Unfortunately, we were unable to confirm your identity during your last purchase attempt. Your security is important to us, and therefore you will need to confirm your identity prior to purchasing any future myFICO® product."

When I go to My Subscriptions to cancel, there are no clicable links, and it also says that there are noo active subscriptions??? Does this mean that I have not ordered a free trial and that they will not charge me because my identity has not been confirmed? I just do not get it.

Please help! (yes, I have already massaged them)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Score Watch Help

You would need to call myFICO and cancel with them over the phone. If you wait then on the 10 day mark you will be charged. 

Message 2 of 7
Trololo

Thank you! I also got an email from them saying that I should call them.

The point is, this trial version does not even work for me. All I got is an account and when I go to Score Watch tab, it lets me add the trial version to cart again. I just cannot believe they gonna charge me for this. Smiley Sad And they said I could not purchase anything anymore until I verify my identity (but they can still charge me?).

Oh, I guess I will have to call.

Message 3 of 7
DaBears
Senior Contributor

If you don't cancel on the 10th day you will be charged. 

Message 4 of 7
Trololo

Ok, here is an update: I called 877-220-1541 and got hold of an agent immediately. He found out that the order has never been processed (this is why I could not see the actual trial version), so there was really nothing to be cancelled, but YES, I am very happy I called and solved this. The guy was very pleasant to talk to and very helpful. 

Message 5 of 7
astreiff
New Visitor

So you didnt need to cancel anything and didnt get charged? I'm having the same problem and I'm wondering if I need to call so that I dont get charged, or will nothing happen since I got that error message as well?

Message 6 of 7
Trololo

Actually, there was nothing to cancel because my order was not placed, but I am very happy I called and clarified this. I would reccommend that you call as well. It was very fast and absolutely painless.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.