Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch Not Alerting

tag
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

Re: Score Watch Not Alerting

Add my wife and I to the list as well. We have not been recieving alerts either and have put our target score to our current score.

Scorewatch needs to be fixed and retooled asap. Especially for the price they are charging

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 41 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats what we get for paying up front. They lose all incintive to fix anything.

If we were all paying monthly, we would have more leverage on pushing them to get things fixed or walk.

Message 42 of 50
maestro
Valued Member

There is fundamental flaw with the product. Acknowledge it already and get on with taking steps to rectify. 

It is beyond looking up individual reported problems and advising people to be sure to check product attributes and associated settings. 

This band aid approach of giving people free reports or canceling by request is terrible service.

Message 43 of 50
ficonewbie01
Regular Contributor

I'm not getting any alerts and there has been some activities in the past 2 weeks. Inquiries & CA updated account. If I cancel the scorewatch subscription, can I still access the forums and order new fico scores?
4/30/10: EQ 705 | TU 687
6/09/09: EQ 656 | TU 638 | EX 675 (FICO from LO)
5/11/09: EQ 584 | TU 539
Message 44 of 50
wilee
Contributor

@ficonewbie01 wrote:
I'm not getting any alerts and there has been some activities in the past 2 weeks. Inquiries & CA updated account. If I cancel the scorewatch subscription, can I still access the forums and order new fico scores?

Yes, you will still have a myfico logon and access to the forums and report purchases. 

Message 45 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat, paid down huge balances, which should have caused my score to jump. After waiting and waiting for the myFico email alerting me my score jumped, I got impatient and just bought a damned report to find out what was up. Sure enough, my score jumped significantly, which should have triggered 3 different types of alerts according to my settings... WTF is going on??? I want my money back!! Score watch is a big ripoff.
Message 46 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using Credit Check Total I saw a new account hit EQ almost two weeks ago, still no scorewatch alert. This has been happening off and on since I bought scorewatch and I've called 4 or 5 times- yesterday I finally called and cancelled and got a partial refund. Too bad, it would have been nice had it worked as advertised.
Message 47 of 50
Grape
Regular Contributor

Got an email today stating

"For the past month, myFICO® Score Watch has been monitoring your FICO® score and credit report for important changes.

No important changes were found that caused an alert. Score Watch will continue monitoring and send an alert if an important change is detected. 

Please Log In To ScoreWatch to see your previous alerts or alert settings. 

Thank you for monitoring your FICO® score with myFICO®Score Watch. 

the myFICO® Team"

Sent an email to customer service because I KNOW, for a fact, that I had a CC balance increase both by $5 and 5% this month and it would have reported by now (actually, about a week ago by now since I know the normal reporting dates of this CC to the CBs) and these are both paramaters I have set for issuing a score watch alert. We will see what they say.

Message 48 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the same boat with you all.  I know that I have two new accounts along with associated inquiries on my credit report and I have not received any alerts at all.  I also have paid down my credit card balances substantially but no alerts.  We should be credited the monthly fees for the service not working. 
Message 49 of 50
GregB
Valued Contributor

For this month and last I have SW Alerts on 5/9, 5/11, 5/16, 5/30, 6/20, 6/21. I was suspicious in that my score had been unchanged at 709 since 5/9. I finally decided that something was up and "spent" a Score Power Report. Sure enough, it was 709. TU agreed at 713 for a very similar report.

Seems to be working OK. I would like to see more realistic "reasons" for the alerts. The reports are fine but 2 per year isn't actually enough for me.

Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.