Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch Not Reporting Newer Scores

tag
Freakshow77
Valued Member

Re: Score Watch Not Reporting Newer Scores

Mine Finaly updated! I think SW just gets the info late because every thing updated on my CR then it still took like 2 weeks for SW to update my score. You just have to be patient I guess
Message 11 of 21
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Freakshow77 wrote:
Mine Finaly updated! I think SW just gets the info late because every thing updated on my CR then it still took like 2 weeks for SW to update my score. You just have to be patient I guess

True, lol. SW is a little quirky. I think its a GREAT PRODUCT but sometimes it will pick up on things the same day as changes or the next day and then sometimes it takes up to 2 weeks to get an alert. But its cool with me, I just like getting the alerts to see my good credit behavior lol

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 21
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

It's been months and it still has not picked up my alertsSmiley Frustrated

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 21
HiLine
Blogger

Changes in balances and inquiries always get reported to me the same day.

Message 14 of 21
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

not mine.  I always have to wait weeks for updates.  Even on the sites that report directly to the beauros.

Starting Score:
August Equifax 558 TU 600 EX 570
Current Score: Equifax FICO 642 TU FICO662 EX 651 (credit.com) 06/21/2013
Goal Score: 720 All Across

Message 15 of 21
HiLine
Blogger

@LoveGoodCredit wrote:

not mine.  I always have to wait weeks for updates.  Even on the sites that report directly to the beauros.

You should expect a score update every 10 days or so even if there is no change in the score. Are you not getting these updates?

Message 16 of 21
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

No, I dont get the updates like I am supposed to.  ESPECIALLY for transunion.  I get reports from credit karma before I get reports from here or transunion for that matter.

I did an experiment.

I signed up for the tranunion monitoring service for the trial.
Credit karma would update, then I would have to call tranunion to verify the change.

After verifying the change with Tranunion then they would update, sad that credit karma tells me before TU did.

Those changs NEVER update here.  Myfico customer service said they are supposed update transunion score changes.

I called myfico customer service and they were not willing to admit there was a problem.  I dont want to bash them or anything but they have never solved the problem and I did end up getting into an argument with them.  I will eventually cancel because of that.

Starting Score:

Message 17 of 21
HiLine
Blogger

By TransUnion, were you referring to myFICO's Quarterly Monitoring service? It updates your TransUnion report and score only once every quarter.

Message 18 of 21
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

They told me that it updates any time there is a change with that as well.  Smiley Sad

Starting Score:

Message 19 of 21
HiLine
Blogger

@LoveGoodCredit wrote:

They told me that it updates any time there is a change with that as well.  Smiley Sad

That was my impression too when I purchased this service. However, if you take a look at this site: http://www.myfico.com/Products/Products.aspx , you will notice that this service doesn't come with immediate alerts like Score Watch does.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.