Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch Not Updating

tag
MattieNumNums
Regular Contributor

Score Watch Not Updating

Hey guys anyway I can get a free pull to check my ScoreWatch? I have had issues with it not updating in the past and I am afraid it is not updating again.

Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56
namvet
Established Contributor

Re: Score Watch Not Updating

It's updating but running a little slow.  I had activity that would trigger score watch on  2/24 and it did update today and it was dead on.  So let's say 3 day lag time.

Message 2 of 57
boonelb
Regular Contributor

mine never did trigger with the mcm fiasco except for my score increasing with a collection.  they removed it and it dropped.  It never alerted me to a new account posting.

Message 3 of 57
MattieNumNums
Regular Contributor

No lag just isn't updating.

Message 4 of 57
MattieNumNums
Regular Contributor

I literally just got a score watch update for an account becoming active. So strange!

Message 5 of 57
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Mines is a joke too.  I totally feel like it was a waste of $$$$$$$$

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 57
vizon
Regular Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

Mines is a joke too.  I totally feel like it was a waste of $$$$$$$$

I am feeling the exact same way.

Message 7 of 57
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@MattieNumNums wrote:

Hey guys anyway I can get a free pull to check my ScoreWatch? I have had issues with it not updating in the past and I am afraid it is not updating again.

Hi MattieNumNums,

As I think most regular readers of this board know, I'm normally pretty willing to offer a free SW pull when there's a good reason.  But seeing as how I gave you one just a few months ago, and you received an alert yesterday, I'm going to have to decline your request. Smiley Sad

One suggestion: to increase the likelihood of getting a score change alert, you may want to set your target to your latest score.  Good luck!

-Barry

Message 8 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah there must be something off. I always get a score watch on my chase card on the 28th. I paid off 2400 this month on it so I know it should be going up. I emailed chase and they told me that they report 3 days after the statement is sent.
Message 9 of 57
RW771
Frequent Contributor

I too am having the same issue. I currently subscribe to Scorewatch and within the past few weeks have paid some balances waaay down in order to decrease my util so that I can go to the bank and apply for a loan. I'm only waiting on the SW alert and each week it keeps telling me no changes. I'm tempted to pull a report but don't want to have to pay for it since I'm already subscribed to SW. Any help/suggestions?

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 10 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.