Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch Not Updating

tag
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Score Watch Not Updating

@Errin1 wrote:

Thanks Barry for the info. It was CC debt (finished paying off Xmas) so I expected to see an increase but I haven't seen a thing. I set my score to my current and it's been over 2 weeks and nada. I even had a spike with my bogus creditkarma score but no change on ScoreWatch.

Hi Errin1,

We checked, and it looks like your target score has been set quite a bit higher than your latest score over the past few weeks, with it being reset to a couple of points below your latest EQ score most recently.  You may want to double check and reset it exactly to your current score.  We've added a free report so you can do this.  Hope there's a score increase there for you.

Barry

Message 41 of 57
Errin1
Contributor

Thanks Barry. No change at all. For some reason the CC are not reporting to Eq....at least not the cards I paid huge amounts to. Considering I paid in Jan/Feb and I know when they close, they're taking their sweet time to report payment and lower my utilization. Smiley Mad

hr> src="http://i.imgur.com/LEYWe.png">Starting Score: TU 610 EQ 655 - 8/2010
Current Score: EQ 714 9/13 EXP 708 8/13 TU 717 8/13
Goal Score: too much of a yoyo, maintain the 700's for 2013

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

officially requesting a pull on new score. looking at my graph and i had not receved a score update for FOUR MONTHS. really??  what am i paying for??

Message 43 of 57
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

officially requesting a pull on new score. looking at my graph and i had not receved a score update for FOUR MONTHS. really??  what am i paying for??

Has anything changed with your EQ credit report in those 4months?

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 44 of 57
rm3
Regular Contributor

I would like a SW alert from lowering my util as well. Fakos jumped +100 points. Sighs. Will cancel by the end of the year.

Message 45 of 57
HiLine
Blogger

Lowering utlization ratio = change in balance = credit alert? 

Message 46 of 57
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

man i'm so bummed out by this.  I thought the alerts worked for increases and decreases so i burned my other "free" report pull 3 days before I had a TL updated. 

I paid down my utilization from 100% to 25% but now i don't get to see it unless i buy a report Smiley Sad

Message 47 of 57
HiLine
Blogger

@basballguy wrote:

man i'm so bummed out by this.  I thought the alerts worked for increases and decreases so i burned my other "free" report pull 3 days before I had a TL updated. 

I paid down my utilization from 100% to 25% but now i don't get to see it unless i buy a report Smiley Sad

Not sure I'm following ... If you set the alert threshold to be exactly your current score, you'll be alerted whenever there's a score change I think.

Message 48 of 57
Epcot
Valued Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

Not sure I'm following ... If you set the alert threshold to be exactly your current score, you'll be alerted whenever there's a score change I think.

That has been my experience.. Although I usually get a myFico alert several days after I get one from a different Credit Monitoring service I use.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 49 of 57
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

@basballguy wrote:

I think you're confusing me with someone else.  I never said I did this trick...nor did i know about it (although i do now).

All i said was I assumed the alerts would trigger on (balance) increases and decreases.  I know now it only works on increases.  It'd be cool if i could get reimbursed the free SW since i did go ahead and purchase another SW after i made this post. 

Message 50 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.