Blogger
HiLine

Re: Score Watch Not Updating

I didn't realize you were talking about balance alerts; I thought you were referring to credit score alerts. Now you know the score trick; it'll be very useful :smileyhappy:

Established Contributor
JusdoNit

NO new alerts.  Just pulled a new report that appears to have balances and limits from two months ago.  This is a bummer:smileyfrustrated:

Please fix this

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Established Contributor
JusdoNit

Also, I have 3 cards that have been inactive for almost a year and not one alert ever:smileyfrustrated:

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Blogger
HiLine

oogy

I'm in the middle of my free trial.  I have applied for two credit cards and have already activated one of them - but have not received any alerts for inquiries, score changes, new accounts, or anything.  It is also giving me errors when I try to do the "Score Simulator" saying I don't have a recent score on file.... but the one from the beginning of my trial period should be new enough I would think...

EX: 683 (Nov 12)
EQ: 703 (Nov 12)
TU: ???
2013 Goals:
725+ by Summer and 750+ by Year end
Blogger
HiLine

Are you sure your creditors pulled your reported from Equifax?

Established Member
Vic2186

No alerts here for a couple of days

Starting Score: 649
Current Score: 658
Goal Score: 850

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+