Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch Not Updating

tag
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Score Watch Not Updating

I didn't realize you were talking about balance alerts; I thought you were referring to credit score alerts. Now you know the score trick; it'll be very useful Smiley Happy

Message 51 of 57
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

NO new alerts.  Just pulled a new report that appears to have balances and limits from two months ago.  This is a bummerSmiley Frustrated

Please fix this

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 52 of 57
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Also, I have 3 cards that have been inactive for almost a year and not one alert everSmiley Frustrated

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 53 of 57
HiLine
Blogger

Message 54 of 57
oogy
Contributor

I'm in the middle of my free trial.  I have applied for two credit cards and have already activated one of them - but have not received any alerts for inquiries, score changes, new accounts, or anything.  It is also giving me errors when I try to do the "Score Simulator" saying I don't have a recent score on file.... but the one from the beginning of my trial period should be new enough I would think...

Starting over from scratch again February 28, 2023.
I have not used a single credit account since circumstances decimated my credit in '19&'20 and now have no open accounts on my report.
Message 55 of 57
HiLine
Blogger

Are you sure your creditors pulled your reported from Equifax?

Message 56 of 57
Vic2186
Established Member

No alerts here for a couple of days

Starting Score: 649
Current Score: 658
Goal Score: 850

Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.