Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch Question

tag
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Score Watch Question

I should knwo what happened, because I have been lurking here for awhile, and I also did the free trial.  THEN I decided to cancel, but just a week later, I realized that I need that security of SW!

Problem- When I logged in and set up SW, it pulled today's credit, which I expected.  I was over excited and clicked on it and used up a Power Report--again, I should have known this--and  of course, I have now used up one score report.  Again, my fault; I was pretty excited because my score went up, so definitely my error.  

However, it is showing one of my score Power Reports that I received during my free trial.  Is there any way to change the set up so that I have one left?  Since everyone is entitled to the two freebies, I would think that if I purhased the membership, I would have received two more. 

No biggie if not...just bummed that between my excitement and my past freebie, I now have no reports left.  Smiley Sad

I love the service by the way!

Lisa 

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Score Watch Question

Not a problem, LisaJ.

A couple of additional Equifax reports have been added to your SW subscription.

Enjoy! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Not a problem, LisaJ.

A couple of additional Equifax reports have been added to your SW subscription.

Enjoy! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Gosh, Barry--thank you so much.  Smiley Happy
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.