Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch and Quarterly Scores gone?

tag
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Score Watch and Quarterly Scores gone?

Hi!

Logged in today--no scores from TU or Equifax, and no history that they ever existed...

The only thing I can think of is that my CU card which is linked to my bank renewed this month. I have checked the email linked to the products and received nothing indicating there was a problem, and there is no PM either...

Please advise.  I have really enjoyed having the services and if there is a problem on my end I will gladly fix it--just would have like a head's up...none of my other auto debits have been affected, so I am scratching my head here...

LisaJ 

Message Edited by LisaJ on 03-02-2009 05:32 AM
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Re: Score Watch and Quarterly Scores gone?

Ok--I will admit that I am impatient--I entered new CC info because I figured that was the issue and couldn't wait for a new score. LOL. I am still upset that I wasn't notified. I hope this was the reason, if not can someone let me know so I don't double pay?

I did send an email as well, but firgured it couldn't hurt to post here, too. If that is against rules, I apologize.

However, when I paid and re-upped SW, it took one of my Power Reports. Can someone please restore it?

Good news, though--score went up 9 points!!!! Woo hoo!!!

Thank you.

Lisa J.

Message Edited by LisaJ on 03-02-2009 10:08 AM
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 2 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

How long ago did you originally buy the scores, and through what product?

The Suze stuff stays up for a year, but the FICO Standard and the now-defunct FICO Complete only stay up 30 days (which is ridiculous --it often takes longer than 30 days for reports to update. Make it at least 45 days, people!)

I'm in Firefox, and I save my reports to my laptop. Click "printable version" and then "save as" under File on your browser toolbar, and it should save. I have mine foldered by CRA.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

LisaJ wrote:

Ok--I will admit that I am impatient--I entered new CC info because I figured that was the issue and couldn't wait for a new score. LOL. I am still upset that I wasn't notified. I hope this was the reason, if not can someone let me know so I don't double pay?

I did send an email as well, but firgured it couldn't hurt to post here, too. If that is against rules, I apologize.

However, when I paid and re-upped SW, it took one of my Power Reports. Can someone please restore it?

Good news, though--score went up 9 points!!!! Woo hoo!!!

Thank you.

Lisa J.

Message Edited by LisaJ on 03-02-2009 10:08 AM

Hi LisaJ...You should have been notified by email. Perhaps an old email address that's no longer good?

It turns out you had an extra report from your previous Score Watch subscription that carried over to your new one. So you now have two reports to use over the next year.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.