Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch changes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Watch changes

FYI: I put in for a full refund given the Score Watch changes and in their defense, the money was refunded to me in total, 24 hours later. This was for the full year subscription.

Insist on it and read back through the thread as Barry gave some advice on how to cancel.

Thanks.
Julie
Message 41 of 48
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Nmbr1ballr wrote:
I thought it would take 30 days too, but when I paid down my previous statement, my score went up 3 days after my statement came, not 30. My previous balance was about $4,600. I paid it down to about $3,000 then the new statement came and my score went up 10 points 3 days later after I got my statement in for what I assumed lowering my util.

Message Edited by Nmbr1ballr on 07-11-2008 02:22 PM

Seeing as how SW is only able to monitor what's on your credit report and your score based on what's actually on your report, that balance would have to have been reported pretty quickly after your payment to result in an alert 3 days later.  But it is possible!  Perhaps your next payment and reporting of your new balance didn't get processed so quickly the last time?  I dunno.  Just a guess. Smiley Surprised
Message 42 of 48
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

bl00dymary wrote:
I just cancelled, FYI, they are not giving refunds- even pro-rated refunds- without a fight. 
Are they going to change the name of the product now?

I'm not aware of any plans to change the name of the product.  Sorry you weren't happy with Score Watch.

Message Edited by Barry on 07-11-2008 04:47 PM
Message 43 of 48
chivo
New Contributor

hi,i think the scorewatch alert will be dissable for sometime,until my fico implements the new future alerts to monitor your scores...will that makes sense?...or iam ready to be shot with your tomatoes!!.hahahaha!!!
chivo
Message 44 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
Can someone explain why I can't even set a target score? I've had this account for 2-3 weeks.
 I keep entering the number where it says 'send an alert when my score reaches ___' and clicking the "yes" button, then I save the changes and ....... when I go back into settings to double check them the "no" radio button has defaulted back. So  it appears that even using the suggestion others have made here won't get me a score alert. Am I not even going to be able to make this work for me by using this workaround?
My husband also has a myfico account, he's had it longer, and what I described above worked perfectly in his account settings.......??

Message 45 of 48
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

mmobea wrote:
Hi
Can someone explain why I can't even set a target score? I've had this account for 2-3 weeks.
 I keep entering the number where it says 'send an alert when my score reaches ___' and clicking the "yes" button, then I save the changes and ....... when I go back into settings to double check them the "no" radio button has defaulted back. So  it appears that even using the suggestion others have made here won't get me a score alert. Am I not even going to be able to make this work for me by using this workaround?
My husband also has a myfico account, he's had it longer, and what I described above worked perfectly in his account settings.......??

Are you turning this setting to 'On' before entering the target score?  It should be working.  If it still doesn't work, I would suggest talking to myFICO customer care so they can walk you through the process of setting your target score.
Message 46 of 48
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

chivo wrote:
hi,i think the scorewatch alert will be dissable for sometime,until my fico implements the new future alerts to monitor your scores...will that makes sense?...or iam ready to be shot with your tomatoes!!.hahahaha!!!
chivo

No tomatoes, but just some clarification and a question:

Clarification: There are no NEW alert settings planned for Score Watch.  Improvements are being made to the existing enrollment and alerting processes over the next couple of months.

Question:  Are you having a particular problem with your Score Watch alerts?
Message 47 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I so glade I got a from EQ through annualcreditreport.com for $79.95 and it actually watches my score

target score is unless for letting you know if your score falls

Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 07-16-2008 09:04 PM
Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.