Blogger
HiLine

Score Watch has not updated for the last 4 days

[ Edited ]

On the 24th, one of my CC's reported a higher balance, which should trigger an alert since I set up an alert for a balance increase greater than $5. On the 26th, one of my new CC's started reporting, which should also trigger an alert. I have checked my TU and EX reports through other monitoring services and saw the new balance and new credit account being reported on the aforementioned dates. I know that both creditors report to all 3 CRA's, so I assume EQ has been notified of these changes as well. Yet Score Watch has not given me any alert. I wonder if there has been an issue with the service lately?

Blogger
HiLine

Re: Score Watch has not updated for the last 4 days

4 days after I posted the original message, I finally received an alert which com bines the two alerts I expected. Did someone notice my post and triggered a manual alert on my behalf? If so, thank you!

Established Member
Vic2186

Re: Score Watch has not updated for the last 4 days

I have not had any alerts either ..

Starting Score: 649
Current Score: 658
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}