Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch is not working properly for me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Watch is not working properly for me

So I have checked my Scorewatch daily since I purchased on 5/11.  I got 2 changes since then.  One on the 11th and one on the 14th.  Now the 14th never alerted me but was listed there when I logged onto MyFico.  This morning I checked and had no new alerts.  But when I just logged on again, it says I have a new alert dated 5/17.  I still have not received an email alert.

What is going on with this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Watch is not working properly for me

I just cancelled.

After reading some of the reviews and speaking with a customer service rep that told me basically, I was doing something wrong, and I was getting my alerts when I was supposed to (2-3 days after), I cancelled.

I will just get my report and a score with a promotional code.

Message 2 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I am going to do the same.  I'm basically just disgusted with all of the credit reporting, alerting & whatever products out there.

My equifax is SO friggin slow, the site times out before it gets me logged in!  CCT is a PITA & run by experian who is not exactly in our good graces these days & ever since TU's Tru Credit site stopped giving all 3 reports daily, I gave up on them too.

Jeez....what's left???? Smiley Mad

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 4
chekz
Established Member

im cancelling first thing tomorrow. My subscription just renew and its not working at all. So far my score has gone over 20 points and i had to use both my free power reports in order to see the changes.  And i know it went up some more resently too. The same thing happened to me last year but i got about 5 free reports from them. 
Message Edited by chekz on 05-31-2009 06:42 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.