Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch is not working.

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Score Watch is not working.

@dgates01 wrote:

I signed up for the $24 a month Score Watch and monitoring just a couple of weeks ago. I also signed up with TU and EQ as I am trying to get info corrected on my report, and I've found it's easier to do when you're paying for their service. I'll drop them when the report is corrected.

However, in the time I've had Score Watch, I've actually gotten alerts on both TU and EQ, and Score Watch totally missed them. I'm getting the feeling that their 'watching' isn't much more elaborate than Credit Karma's. In otherwise, weak. I'll be dropping the expensive Score Watch in the next couple of days.

From the description it looks to me that you are subscribed to FICO® 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring?  I have no experience with this service as I have  Score Watch which is EQ only.  If you adjust the alert settings in EQ  to the present score then you should get best results with your alerts. Unfortunately there is no customized settings for TU and EX.  It works for me that way with SW.  If I forget to adjust the settings after a score change it can take upt to 1 week until I get the  alert or the new score.  As for the FICO® 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring there are reported issues with TU alerts and maybe also with EX alerts.  Since you can customize the alert settings for EQ I would suggest to set it for EQ to the current score so it should alert if the score goes 1 point up or down.  SW lets you also set 1$ for balance changes. Hope this gets at least EQ to alert you - Good luck!

Message 61 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.